We are looking for people very dynamic and experienced, with a developer profile and IT systems knowledge . You’ll report directly to the product managers and will be responsible for the development of new product functionalities, as well as the correction of code errors. You’ll work together with the development team to improve the product by contributing with your ideas and suggestions.
The candidate must have a predisposition to learning and continuous growth, high capacity to contribute to our research and innovation, in an interdisciplinary context.
- Contribution in the analysis of new features and product modules.
- Development of new features and product modules.
- Execution of quality analysis and tests.
- Detection and correction of code errors.
- Documentation of new features in the product manuals.
- Collaboration in the development of datasheets and training documentation for partners and customers.
- Qualification: University degree / master or equivalent.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in similar functions to those that will be performed in the position offered. The experience in the development of other products will be highly valued.
- Knowledge and experience on the development of applications based on MVC standards
- Knowledge and experience on development with Python 3. Knowledge of development frameworks such as Django, Flask, Web2Py or Pyramid will be valued.
- Knowledge and experience on the use of web services, especially RESTful.
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and XML.
- Experience with Apache and Tomcat.
- Experience with SQL database engines.
- Knowledge and experience with Linux systems and programming with Bash scripting.
- Any knowledge of Identity Management and Security systems, will be highly valued.
- Availability to travel.
- Driving license.
- Spanish nationality or Spanish work permit.
- High level of spoken and written Spanish.
- High level of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of other languages will be valued.
- Work center: Madrid.
- Type of contract: Indefinite.
- Working day: Complete.
- Salary: To agree as it was worth.
- Composition of salary: Fixed + Social Benefits.
If you are interested in this job offer and meet the requirements, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reasons why you think you are the ideal candidate, your salary claims and your motivations to be part of our team . Do not forget to attach your CV and specify in the subject the position you want to opt for.