One cookie is a small text file that is stored by your web browser when you visit any web page. It is created so the web can remember your visit when you access the page again. Cookies usually store information of technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, use statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of using cookies is to adapt the web content to your profile and necessities. Without cookies, the services that any page offers would be reduced considerably. To learn more about what cookies are, what they store, how to delete them or deactivate them, please follow this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automatized applications. They are used to avoid spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits in the webpage. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right should be made contacting Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses their own cookies so you can click on the “Like” or “Share” buttons.
Cookies deactivation or deletion
You can exercise your right to deactivate or delete the cookies at any time on this website. These actions are performed differently depending on your web browser. Here is a Quick Guide to the Most Popular Web Browsers.
- This website or their representatives accept no responsibility for the content or the accuracy and truthfulness that the third parties may have in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for cookies storage. It is necessary that you exercise there your right of deletion or deactivation. Neither this website or their representatives can guarantee the proper or bad handling of cookies in the mentioned web browsers.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to install cookies so web browsers do not forget your decision on cookies non-acceptance.
- In the Google Analytics case, the company stores cookies in servers that are located in the U.S. and ensures that they will not be shared with third parties, except in the cases in which it is necessary for the functioning of the system when it is mandatory by law. Google affirms that they do not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the “safe harbour” arrangement that guarantees that all the data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with the European normative. You can access more information about this subject in this link. If you want more information about the use that Google gives to your cookies, follow this link.
- For any doubt or questions concerning the cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us on the contact section.